Next Complimentary Webinar
January 10, 2013 @ 2:00 p.m. ESTBricks Matter: Meet the Supply Chain Pioneers
In this upcoming webinar, guest supply chain pioneers discuss key points from the book and share their views with moderator Kelly Keller of Supply Chain Brain.
- Moderator: Kelly Keller, V.P. Marketing of Supply Chain Brain
- Co-Author: Lora Cecere, founder of Supply Chain Insights
- Co-Author: Charles Chase, Principal Industry Consultant of the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Global Practice at SAS
- Guest Panelist: Marty Kisliuk, Director, Global Operations & Business Development at FMC
- Guest Panelist: Rosaline Parson, Chief Operating Officer at Healthcare Purchasing Alliance LLC
- Guest Panelist: Roddy Martin, Accenture
- Guest Panelist: Hugh Williams, Managing Director at Hughenden Consulting
Sign up for all of our upcoming webinars including:
- January 24, 2013 @ 1:00p.m. EST: What is the State of Transportation?
- February 19, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EST: The Journey for Integrated Data Management/ What is the State of Downstream Data?
Three Latest! SCI's Exclusive Supply Chain Research Reports
Surveys Turn Into Actionable Reports
- What are the benefits and barriers to using voice-directed warehousing?
- What types of companies and warehouse conditions will benefit most from it?
- How can voice-directed warehousing be improved?
Buy it now!
The new book by co-authors Lora Cecere and Charles Chase prepares the Supply Chain Executive for evolvement towards the race for Excellence in 2020.
- Learn more about this revolutionary book
- Purchase through Amazon.com
- Find out where you can meet the co-authors and get your signed copy
Also check out our Bricks Matter Book Club Discussions in our Linkedin group.
Index Girl's Weekly Trivia
"January is both Hot Tea Month and also National Soup Month. It is probably also, unofficially, National Reverse Logistics Month."
Join our Supply Chain Insights Community for your one stop shop of Supply Chain networking and education.