Registration Now Open For
Supply Chain Insights Global Summit 2013
Designed for the line-of-business leader (Supply Chain Leaders, Chief Financial Officers and Corporate Social Responsibility Leaders), this summit will be different than any other supply chain event.
- Learn about The Supply Chain Index. A formulaic representation
of supply chain excellence by peer group based on analysis of financial ratios.
- Participate in panel discussions of recent research on supply chain talent,
corporate social responsibility, technology and analytics, and risk management.
- Network with peers. (Maximum 120 attendees with limited vendor and solution provider attendance).
Four Latest SCI''s Exclusive
Supply Chain Research Reports:
Surveys Turn Into Actionable Reports
Take Our Latest Survey Now:
This survey is targeted at companies with corporate social responsibility or sustainability goals.
- What are your sustainability and corporate social responsibility goals?
- How is your company performing against those goals?
- How do your sustainability goals align with your supply chain goals?
Now get training based on the book Bricks Matter (now with 7, Five Star Amazon Ratings and Reviews) to help your company evolve toward the race for supply chain excellence 2020.
What will attendees learn?
- How to develop and execute a successful supply chain
- Insights from frameworks to drive agility and resilience
from concept to action.
- Evolution of supply chain excellence, current performance
and the road forward.
- Insights on the future of supply chain and how to formulate
strategies for Supply Chain 2020.
Coming Soon! Podcasts
Straight Talk! With
Supply Chain Insights
Tune into our new weekly podcast show, which highlights the
road to supply chain excellence. Host Constance Korol, Director of Marketing at
Supply Chain Insights, will discuss pain points, milestones, metrics that matter
and interview guest supply chain leaders, bringing you straight-up talk for
business success. We will be releasing the show soon, so stay tuned.
Currently, companies are facing a supply chain plateau. Growth has slowed, inventories are rising, and operating margins are degrading. How do companies reverse these trends? They need to move from inside-out to outside-in and work horizontally across functions. The focus needs to be on the creation of value networks. Join us for this webinar as Lora Cecere discusses the principles of being market-driven and how it will differentiate companies in the race for Supply Chain 2020.
The first corporate social responsibility statement was published by Dow Chemical in 1996. Since then, how have supply chain leaders and corporate sustainability leaders defined supply chain initiatives? What are the priorities? Where are the commonalities? Are they aligned? How has the focus on carbon reduction, water usage minimization, zero waste, conflict minerals, and labor practices changed supply chain? What has it meant to supplier development? What are the differences? Join us for a joint discussion with John Davies Vice President and Senior Analyst, Greenbiz, and Lora Cecere, Founder of Supply Chain Insights on a recent joint research project with Greenbiz.