COMING UP AT WESTHILL:
* Wednesday 5/13 - EARLY RELEASE - 11:45AM
* Thursday 5/14 - Period 8 Tutoring - Media Center
* Thursday 5/14 - Parent Information Evening - 7pm
* Friday 5/15 - Progress Reports Mailed Home
* Friday 5/15 - AP Exams End
* Friday 5/15 - Senior Prom Ticket Sales End
* Saturday 5/16 - Spring Plant Sale 8:00am - 1:00pm
* Saturday 5/16 - STEMfest 10am - 4pm - Mill River Park
Click the link below to access
Westhill's athletic schedules:
HOME GAMES THIS WEEK
* Mon 5/11 - Varsity Baseball vs. St. Joseph @ 4:00pm
* Mon 5/11 - JV Baseball vs. St. Joseph @ 4:00pm
* Mon 5/11 - Varsity Boys Tennis vs. Wilton @ 4:00pm
* Mon 5/11 - Varsity Girls Track vs. Stamford & Bassick @ 4pm
* Tues 5/12 - Varsity Boys Golf vs. Greenwich @ 3:00pm
* Tues 5/12 - Varsity Boys Track vs. Stamford & Bassick @ 4pm
* Tues 5/12 - Varsity Girls Tennis vs. Trinity @ 4:00pm
* Wed 5/13 - Freshman Baseball vs. Ridgefield @ 4:00pm
* Wed 5/13 - Freshman Boys Lacrosse vs. Joel Barlow @ 4pm
* Wed 5/13 - Varsity Softball vs. Ridgefield @ 4:00pm
* Wed 5/13 - JV Softball vs. Ridgefield @ 4:00pm
* Thurs 5/14 - Varsity Boys Golf vs. Darien @ 3:15pm
* Thurs 5/14 - Varsity Boys Lacrosse vs. New Canaan @ 5:30pm
* Thurs 5/14 - JV Boys Lacrosse vs. New Canaan @ 4:00pm
* Thurs 5/14 - Varsity Girls Tennis vs. Brien McMahon @ 4pm
* Fri 5/15 - Varsity Baseball vs. Brien McMahon @ 4:00pm
* Fri 5/15 - Freshman Baseball vs. Brien McMahon @ 4:00pm
* Sat 5/16 - Varsity Boys Lacrosse vs. Trinity @ 10:00am
* Sat 5/16 - JV Boys Lacrosse vs. Bridgeport Central @ 12:30pm
Aamisha Kini, Meghan Prabhu,
Clyde Cataylo and Marvin Sandoval.
They were all winners for their
fiction or poetry submissions at the
30th Annual Stamford Literary Competition.
Senior Prom Ticket sales will be from
Monday, May 4th to Friday, May 15th
The prom contract must be signed before tickets can be purchased.
Ms. Dunbar and Mrs. Kumar
The Senior Prom will be held on May 29, 2015
You can purchase your prom ticket in:
- Room 215 before & after school, Periods 3 or 7 and during 2nd lunch wave ONLY.
- Room 106 or Business Office, Periods 1 and 5 and during 3rd lunch wave ONLY.
The WHS Senior Prom will be held at the Greenwich Hyatt from 7pm to midnight.
- Prom Tickets include dinner, dancing, party favor & fun!
- The prom king & queen nomination form is also attached to the prom contract.
TABLE REQUESTS CAN BE MADE DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF SALES (May 8th)
- Please collaborate with friends to create a table request list of a total of 10 people (table chart attached).
- The table list is a request only. Seating can be changed at the discretion of the Prom Coordinators.
- If you do not have a complete table of 10, or submit a list with more than 10, the Prom Committee will adjust accordingly.
- Make sure the people listed for your table have not already been listed at another table. Only one list is needed per table.
Save The Date
For the Northstar Playmaker's Student-Run Musical
Directed by: Jason Nekritz
Musical Director: Austin Cappetta
Choreographers: Lauren Wilson and Madeline Bria
June 5th at 7pm
June 6th at 2pm and 7pm
FOOD DONATIONS ARE NEEDED FOR OUR WEEKLY
As we approach the final months of the school year, we are running low on food.
Please help the WPTSO feed over 25 students through the weekly Backpack Program. We fill backpacks with donated food every Friday and students at risk of going hungry over the weekend pick them up and return them empty Monday morning. Please consider donating non-perishables which you or your student can drop off in the main office.
Most needed items:
Individual cups of fruit
Microwave cups of Mac n cheese
Chef Boy-Ar-Dee pastas
Stop & Shop or Shop Rite gift cards are greatly appreciated!
Individual servings and/or small sizes (no glass please) work best for packaging. We would happily accept monetary donations as well.
Your next opportunity to buy Spirit Wear
will be Friday,
11:00am - 1:15pm
Please make checks payable to "Westhill PTSO"
RENEW YOUR MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT WESTHILL!
You can purchase or renew subscriptions to your favorite magazines at up to 85% off! Each time you make a purchase, our WPTSO will receive up to 40%! You can also support us by sharing this information with friends and family.
It's quick and easy -- and it will help make a difference!
If this newsletter was forwarded to you by a friend, and you would like to receive the Westhill Newsletter each week, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org