Below are some clues about one book written by the Promised Messiah (as). Can you name the book’s published title? The answer is at the end of this ITK. Are you interested in the subject matter? Write back to us and share your thoughts.
-Published in 1893
-Written in response to two books by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, "Wal-Istijabah" and "Tahrir Fi Usulit-Tafsir", in which he argued that prayers were merely a form of worship that had no effect on human actions and he refuted belief in angels.
-The Promised Messiah (as) argued that if everything is predetermined, why seek medical help?
-The Promised Messiah (as) gave examples from his own life that showed the power of prayer.
-The Promised Messiah (as) enunciated seven principles of interpreting the Holy Quran:
1. Evidence from the Holy Quran
2. Commentary on the holy verses by the Holy Prophet (saw)
3. Commentary by the companions of the Holy Prophet (saw)
4. Meaning of the holy words that are revealed to one's pure self
5. Command of Arabic grammar
6. Unison of soul and body
7. Revelation and vision
-Read "Taudih-e-Maram" and "A’ina-e-Kamalat-e-Islam" for detailed discourse on subject of angels.