This month sees the launch of GRACE Makeup Essentials with the 7-Brush Kit, with one for every purpose and ready, just in time, to pop under someone's Christmas tree (or into your own secret stocking!).
New product introduction “I've been promoting my unique approach to makeup for midlife since 2006, when I founded Grace Makeup,” says Deborah Williams, “and always wanted to develop a perfect set of brushes for my clients. My goal was a product that stands up to the demands of the job for my front-of-camera clients and for my professional studio customers.
“Grace Makeup Essentials 7-Brush Kit includes a handy guide on which brush to choose and how to use it for best effect.
I want you to be able to achieve the same successful look when you're doing your own makeup. R&D took a while, as I wanted to create the perfect quality and shape and offer brushes that perform as they should, are easy to use, and fit the aesthetics.”
Special Holiday Offer
To order the GRACE Makeup Essentials 7-Brush Kit (for you or as gifts and stocking stuffers), please contact GRACE Makeup. It's $249 and GRACE will cover the HST for the festive season. The brushes are nicely packaged in this handy little purse to slip into yours!
FROM THE CATWALK
Festive means shimmery this year—From gold liner to silver shadow to glitter, metallics seemed to be everywhere on the catwalks at the fashion weeks—especially in New York, says Vogue.
Jane Iredale's Signature Gilded Collection 24-Karat Gold Dust is the ideal way to glam up and shine this holiday season.
Three 24-Karat Gold Dust shades are very nicely packaged in a festive keepsake tin.
Dust on the shimmery powder created from mica, a diamond pearlescent pigment, on cheeks, eyes and lips to highlight.
Or mix with moisturizer and use on your body or with your favorite hair gel for sparkle. Mixing 24k with your favorite moisturizer or liquid foundation makes you appear instantly refreshed.
And for catwalk eyes, spritz your brush and apply by pressing onto your eyelid.
“I have tried all sorts of brushes over the years and these brushes are so soft, the angles so precise, it makes my daily makeup application so much easier! Thank you, Deborah, for consistently researching the best products for your clients.”
THE PEARL EFFECT Fluff Triple Pearl Powder (from Jane Iredale) on top of mineral foundation, dust it on your temples, cheeks, and brow bones for max impact with this product made with mother of pearl extract.
p.s. One of my clients says it's like putting a filter over the camera lens—it softens the lines and gives an amazing luminous look! Deborah
1) The brush at top (above) is the GRACE Signature Brush for foundation powders, a flat top synthetic that picks up the perfect amount of product for easy placement.
2) The sable Bronzer/Contour Brush is slightly tapered at its end to fit neatly under your cheekbones. If you don’t know how to use this, you frame the face by placing a bronzing tone into the hair line, smoothing under the cheek bone, under the jawline, and blend it down the chin.
3) The Italian Blush Brush (also badger) fits on the apple of your cheek to brighten your whole face.
4) The sable Eye Base Brush makes it quick and easy to 'base' your eye in a neutral shade.
5) The Crease Brush is tapered to fit to shape and contour. (Italian badger)
6) With the Eyeliner Brush, angled and synthetic, you line your eyes from outside in to create uplift.
7) Stiff, small, and angled, the boar Eyebrow Brush helps when filling in the brow to create a perfect frame.
Jo-Ann Durand also loves the GRACE brushes!
“I never really paid attention to the quality of my makeup brushes. I would use inexpensive ones from the drugstore, or brushes that came as a gift with purchase.
“ I bought the Grace Makeup Essential 7 Brushes when I went for a makeup session with my two daughters. The quality of these brushes is excellent - they feel so luxurious on the face. They also make application much easier, resulting in less product required. I have since bought additional brushes to use as gifts for friends, and I won’t go back to using any others.” Jo-Ann Durand CPA, CA Isagenix - 416-994-4819
Helping people achieve optimal health...to LIVE their BEST Life!