This message is a quick reminder and invitation to the Washington, D.C. Fall 2008 Action/Research Cluster on 22 September in Arlington, Virginia.
What: Enterprise Value Networks: The Rise of Network Intelligence
Where: The Boeing Company, Washington D.C. Operations, Arlington, Virginia USA
When: 22 September, 2008 - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Cluster Abstract and Benefits
The Washington, D.C. Fall 2008 Cluster Action/Research themes are value networks and value network analysis (VNA). Over the last several years network archetypes and analysis have exploded onto the productivity, innovation, collaboration, community, commercial, organizational and institutional scene. A relatively mature and established discipline, network analysis is now being applied broadly with stunning results. New, innovative network practices have been discovered creating spectacular productivity growth and innovation.
The non-commercial, open, low-cost and authentic action/research conversations will cover this territory and equip you with the following specific benefits and advantages.
• Develop leadership skills in value networks;
• Be able to define and elaborate value networks and VNA;
• Learn the synergy of value networks, process engineering and system dynamics;
• Understand how to plan and apply value network analysis;
• Develop relationships with value network leaders and users;
• Become active in the global value networks and VNA community;
• Describe value network users organizations and their advantages;
• Transform yourself and organizations to the value networks perspective;
• Greatly expand your value network and analysis capability VNA application technology;
• Elaborate how value networks and VNA expands and improves current methods such as Lean, TQM, 6-Sigma, Hoshin, ISO-9000, OD/OL, System Dynamics, Baldridge, etc.
Your clusters are 100% governed, sponsored, funded and led by participants.
Cluster leaders, facilitators, speakers and organizers are internationally recognized thought leaders in bringing forward new business methods for the networked, knowledge-intensive enterprise. Their combined experience across multiple industries always generates multi-faceted insights and dialogue to drive enterprise productivity and innovation forward.
Secure, online Cluster Registration ($399) includes meals, books, refreshments, materials, materials, group workspace and discounts. Registration in advance required. ID required for building security. No on-site registration. You transaction email response email is your event registration receipt. All are welcome.
2008 is a watershed year in the stunning transformation of business process into complex networks and business ecosystems. Using methods of value network analysis, enormous productivity opportunities are uncovered. Network fluency propels continuous innovation and sustained excellence in the post-process, network enterprise and knowledge-based organizations of the future.
Mastery of networks is achieved through conversation, collaboration and community. High-quality commercial analytics, visualizations, methods and tools are highly instrumental in understanding and delivering value. Your Action/Research Network conversations, open collaborations, method and tools will focus on the leadership priorities of value networks and analysis allowing you to creating your network future.
The Value Network Cluster Team
San Francisco, California USA
South Hamilton, Massachusetts USA