Dear Mary P:
Level 1 Healing Seminar in Miami
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Christ Congregational Church, Kelsey Hall
14920 SW 67th Avenue, Palmetto Bay, FL 33158
Now is the time! This first of three seminars is absolutely essential for professionals or non-professionals who are involved in healing yourself or your clients. For the first time, you will hear about the unified understanding of what is the nature of disease and suffering and how to have more health, happiness and vitality. Learn the unified understanding of mental health, alternative and body based practices and other methodologies.
Come and learn the secrets of how to find your true purpose and meaning. Where you can apply them, whether in your own practice, for yourself or for your families. These are Essentials if you're going to be happy and survive in the 21st century.
The founder of Unified Therapy™, Dr Paul Canali presents this day-long event of lecture, discussion, demonstrations and hands-on instruction as we look within and explore the New Biopsychosocial Model of Disease and Suffering.
The Unified Theory of Everything Human is a comprehensive model of human evolution and development. It is becoming alarmingly clear that both physiological and psychological health and disease, whether we thrive or remain stuck in life and even our search for purpose and meaning, has more to do with how skilled we are at releasing childhood and adult toxic stress and trauma than anyone could imagine.
~ Learn not only to heal yourself, but to help heal others ~
You will hear, watch and actively participte in the healing process. You will learn:
- To experience the new discovery of the Autonomic Healing Reflex (SABR™)
- New skills to enhance and perfect your methodology along with new breakthrough tools to boost your effectiveness and results in your practice.
- The secrets of joy, happiness and how to survive in the 21st century through purpose and meaning.
- A unified understanding of the nature of disease and suffering and help heal yourself to have more happiness and health in your own life.
- How to incorporate these principles with your friends, family, group settings and in your own life.
The seminar is exclusive to 20 people and will be held from 9:30 am – 7:00 pm. Registration is $350 before May 19th and $400 after May 19th. Registration includes lunch. Please fill out the Registration Form and submit to the EH Office by email (email@example.com) or by fax (305-661-2327).