Bay Area wine merchants since 2005
2113 Vine St. 510.665.8600
2949 College Ave 510.549.9501
Taste and buy 20 of our favorite wines from the San Francisco Chronicle's Top 100 Wines of 2012
Friday, January 25, 6:00 - 8:00
TWO LOCATIONS: Vintage Berkeley Vine St. OR College Ave.
$15 per person
Each year the San Francisco Chronicle Magazine publishes a list of their favorite 100 wines. For 2012, the team concluded that "now is the best time in many years to be drinking American wine," something we couldn't agree with more. In that vein, we scoured the list, chose 20 of our favorites, and will be opening them all one night only for our first big tasting of 2013.
Ridge. The Ojai Vineyard. Coho. Bedrock Wine Co. Bonny Doon. Chehalem. Andrew Will. Some of the best, most forward-thinking wineries in Washington, Oregon, and California will be represented at the tasting. This is an unbeatable chance to taste extraordinary values from these wineries alongside their top-end, flagship bottles. Don't miss out on this one.
Stock up for winter drinking with special one-day-only discounts on wines being shown at the tasting.
- 2011 Brooks Gewürztraminer, Columbia Gorge, Oregon
- 2010 Green & Red Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California
- 2010 Edmunds St. John Heart of Gold, El Dorado County, California
- 2011 Matthiasson Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California
- 2010 Chanin Bien Nacido Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley, California
- 2010 Chehalem Stoller Vineyard Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, Oregon
- 2009 The Ojai Vineyard Solomon Hills Vineyard Special Bottling Syrah, Santa Maria Valley, California
- 2010 Sandler Connell Vineyard Syrah, Bennett Valley, California
- 2009 Coho Headwaters Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California
- 2009 Andrew Will Two Blondes Bordeaux Blend, Columbia Valley, Washington
- 2010 Ridge Three Valleys Red, Sonoma County, California
- 2011 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Red (formerly Heirloom), Sonoma Valley, California
- 2011 Broc Cellars Cabernet Franc, Paso Robles, California
- 2010 Hobo Wine Co. Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley, California
- 2010 Bonny Doon Contra Red, Contra Costa County, California
...and more to be announced!
We hope to see you soon!
2113 Vine St.
2949 College Ave.