A Quick Reminder: The Decision Makers Conference is Coming Up Soon!
You won't want to miss this one...
Be sure to reserve your spot today!
*Space is limited*
Join Senator Barbara Boxer, Congressman Eric Swalwell, and Mayor Jean Quan,
as well as local, regional and national leaders and experts such as:
- Tom Ehman, Director of External Affairs, 34th America’s Cup
- Dr. Khalid Bachkar, International Business & Logistics, California Maritime Academy
- Guy Bjerke, Manager, Bay Area Region, Western States Petroleum Association
- John Berge, Vice President, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
- Captain Peter McIsaac, President and Port Agent, San Francisco Bar Pilots
- Commander Jason Tama, Prevention Department Head, US Coast Guard
- Yvonne Addassi, Deputy Administrator, Office of Spill Prevention and Response, California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Eric Sapirstein, President, ENS Resources
- Mark Bierman, Economics Section Chief, San Francisco District, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Dr. Scott Anderson, Chief Economist, Bank of the West
- Mike Marcy, Government Affairs Manager, Tesoro Corporation
- Jeff Wingfield, Director of Environmental, Government and Public Affairs, Port of Stockton
- Bruce Wolfe, Executive Officer, San Francisco Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Alexis Strauss, Deputy Regional Administrator, US EPA Region 9
- Lieutenant Colonel John Baker, District Commander, US Army Corps of Engineers, San Francisco District
- Dr. Sean Randolph, President, Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Kish Rajan, Director, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- Anne Landstrom, Principal Advisor, Moffatt & Nichol
- John Hummer, Director, Northern California Gateway, US Department of Transportation
- Phil Tagami, President & CEO, California Capital and Investment Group
- Isaac Kos-Read, Director of External Affairs, Port of Oakland
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to network with hundreds of business leaders, industry representatives, elected officials, agency members, environmental interests and BPC members at the
26th annual DMC!
THANK YOU to our fantastic sponsors for making this event possible: