Delta Comfort+ International Branded Fare Product for Travel
Beginning on September 19, 2016
(September 19, 2016) Delta Comfort+™ fares are now available in select international markets, making it easier to buy Delta Comfort+ and shop Delta's menu of branded products.
Delta customers now have the ability to purchase Delta Comfort+ as a fare during their initial purchase, just like Main Cabin or First Class for select flights to and from Asia Pacific Region and Latin America/Caribbean Region.
Delta Comfort+ as a fare product offers travel partners:
Please note: In all other international markets, Delta Comfort+ will continue to be available for purchase as an ancillary seat product.
- An improved workflow by eliminating the need for separate ticket and ancillary fee transactions.
- Greater ease when shopping Delta’s menu of branded products.
- The ability to apply agency incentives and commissions.
- The opportunity to use Corporate ticket designators, associated discounts, priority and recognition benefits for U.S. 50, Canada and select Asia Pacific markets
Delta Comfort+ will be available for purchase as a fare product in the following markets:
Delta Comfort+ Available for Group Bookings
- Travel within the U.S. 50
- Travel between the U.S. 50 & Canada and:
- Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America
- Northern South America markets, including Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela
- The Asia Pacific region excluding China and Hong Kong
- Travel within the Asia Pacific region, excluding China and Hong Kong.
- Travel between Asia Pacific region markets (excluding China and Hong Kong) and Latin America/Caribbean region markets (excluding Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile)
Delta is now able to take Group bookings in Delta Comfort+. Travel agents may contact the Delta Group Desk at 800-532-4777 or their local group booking contact for details.
Customers purchasing Delta Comfort+ will enjoy an upgraded experience including a seat towards the front of the plane with extra legroom, access to Sky Priority® boarding, dedicated overhead bin space, and superior snacks on longer flights. View Delta Comfort+ onboard experience for additional information and terms and conditions.
Please visit the Delta Professional Travel Agency website for detailed information for travel agencies when selling Delta Comfort+ in a GDS.