Put Your Message Up on the Big Screen at Regional Convention
The deadline has been extended to March 29, 2013! Only $20 to see your ad on the JUMBO SCREEN at contest! Click here for the order form.
Over 800 Sweet Adelines, friends and families will attend the Regional Convention in Reno, NV, from April 18 – April 20, 2013.
Once again, we are offering billboard ads on the jumbo 9’ x 12’ video screens in the convention hall, as well as print ads in the convention program. These ads are a friendly way to:
- congratulate participating choruses and quartets
- give recognition to your director, president, and other special people in your Sweet Adeline life
- build your business by advertising your personal products or services
Program print ads
Extended Print Deadline: March 22, 2013
Send congratulations or advertise in our commemorative program.
- $40 Business card 3.5" x 2", horizontal or vertical, black & white
- $50 1/4 page 4.5"w x 1.25"h, horizontal, black & white
- $60 1/2 page 4.5"w x 3.5"h - H, or 2"w x 7.5"h - V, black & white
- $100 4.5"w x 7.5"h black & white, interior
- $200 black & white, inside front cover $200 black & white, inside back cover
- $300 color, outside back cover
Make your ad
Click for the Ad Order form
Tune in to Contest
WOW!: You don't have to BE in Reno to be in Reno! For $20 each your friends and relatives will be able to watch the competition experience live via our Region 12 Webcast
! And you'll be able to watch how you did via our webcast archive for two weeks after the event. Order starting March 29th on our Region 12 website!
And, you can send Tweet-sized Shout Outs
to your favorite directors, choruses and quartets - or to those watching at home - via our $5 Shout Outs, which will be read by our webcasters during the event. Available on our Region 12 website now!Order your shout-out today!
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION: (Before MAY 15)
Members (and male directors): $225
Host Chorus Commuter: $150 (only for host chorus members)
After MAY 15, 2013:
Members (and male directors): $275
Host Chorus Commuter: $225 (only for host chorus members)
Classes and camaraderie? Guaranteed! But there's more...like healthy choices as well as comfort food prepared under the direction of Sadie Roy, a trained chef and certified nutrition and wellness consultant who was featured in the February issue of ENJOY, a magazine about Northern California living. Ms. Roy prepares for special summer groups (like ours) with the same care as she practices during the school year by using cage-free eggs, serving rBHG-free milk, sourcing local organic produce when possible, and providing alternatives for those with dietary restrictions. We'll be there for five meals, and how lucky for us that Ms. Roy will look out for our dietary well-being as if we were her family.
April 6th, 3pm - "Harmony! Barbershop to Baroque" featuring the Sacramento Capitolaires and special guests: The Ambassadors - Barbershop Quartet, Anticipation - Sweet Adelines Quartet, Davis High School Madrigal Octet.
St. Ignatius Center, 3235 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA. Tickets available at capitolaires.org
April 13th, 2pm
- The Annual Spring Show of the San Mateo County Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society, featuring music from the roots of Barbershop: Blues & Gospel. Special guest artists include PDQ, three-time Sweet Adelines Region 12 champions and Sound Judgment, the most confused quartet in the San Francisco Bay Area. Tickets are available online: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/355669May 11th, 2pm
- Save The Date! Mission Valley Chorus' First Annual Mother's Day Tea Saturday, Saratoga Community Center June 1st - Mark your calendar now! Come to
Reno to spend the day with your 2013 Queens of Harmony, Touche'! Touche' will
be offering a master class in the afternoon and headlining the Silver
Dollar Chorus show in the evening. For more information on the show call 775-971-9873 or check the website www.silverdollarchorus.com
50 Years in Sweet Adelines - a Party!
Celebrating her 50th year as a Sweet Adeline chorus and quartet member and director, Dolores Mendenhall
is presenting an "Afterglow Without A Show". The date is Saturday, June 22nd
starting at 1PM. It will be held at the Hillside Clubhouse, 3400 Golden Rain Road, in Rossmoor Retirement Community in Walnut Creek. Featured on the show will be three times Regional Champions, PDQ
, and another up-and-coming quartet, Rogue
. A young men's BHS quartet, First Strike
, district medalists, will also be on the show, plus a local Devil Mountain men's fun quartet, Creeksiders
. In between quartets there will be gang singing of old regional songs. Rossmoor is a gated community, so guests will just mention "the show at Hillside" to enter. As a thank-you to all her loyal chorus and quartet members and supporters through the years there will be no admission fee and refreshments will be served. Don't miss the fun time! Any questions or quartets that might want to add to the fun you can e-mail Dolores