Feather / News - PSC Launches Online Workshop
Parenting Safe Children Launches Online Workshop
keeping kids safe from sexual abuse and building body pride
I am thrilled to announce the Parenting Safe Children Online Workshop, so parents and families across the United States and around the world have access to my popular program for raising children with strong body pride and for building communities that are off limits to child sexual abuse.
About the Parenting Safe Children Online Workshop
Based on the Parenting Safe Children Workshop, which I’ve delivered live to thousands of parents, the Parenting Safe Children Online Workshop, focuses on these essential parenting skills:
- Teaching children about boundaries, privacy, and saying “No” to unwanted touch.
- Learning the difference between age-appropriate sexual behavior and problematic sexual behavior. (see sample content below)
- Identifying when a child, teen or adult may be harming a child sexually.
- Teaching children about body pride through body-safety rules, teachable moments, and “What-If” games.
- Asking daycare, schools, youth organizations, and places of faith about key policies for keeping children safe from sexual abuse.
- Building confidence for talking about body safety with caregivers: Day care providers, teachers, babysitters, coaches, religious leaders, and members of your own family. (see sample content below)
Pricing and Materials
For an introductory $39.99, anyone outside of the Denver metro* area can gain instant access to the Parenting Safe Children Online Workshop, which includes:
- Three modules of learning from Parenting Safe Children founder and national child sexual abuse prevention expert, Feather Berkower, divided into short segments for easy access and retention.
- Transformative videos, reading materials, and activities, available any time, day or night.
- Ten-page download to support parents in applying body-safety concepts in their home and community.
- Optional end-of-course certificate.
Register Now / Share with a Family Member or Friend
Please join me in my mission of keeping kids safe and make this a great day for parents and kids everywhere:
#1 – Register today for the Parenting Safe Children Online Workshop.
#2 – Forward this message to a friend or family member so they can become part of your prevention team.
Register Now and Watch at Your Convenience
- Click the verification email when it comes to your inbox (Look in your spam folder if you don’t see it.)
- Pay via PayPal or a credit card. Be sure to enter your discount code OFFLIMITS on this screen to get the course for $39.99 (regularly $44.99).
- Begin the workshop, which you have 60 days to complete.
Thank you for all you do to keep children safe.
Your Partner in Safety,
*If you live in the Denver Metro area (Boulder, Jefferson, Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas, Denver, and Broomfield counties), check my schedule for a live workshop near you!
Sample Material from the Parenting Safe Children Online Workshop
The Parenting Safe Children Online Workshop is divided into short segments and includes four transformative videos, along with numerous activities you can do with your spouse and/or other family members. All of the content is focused on helping you keep your children safe from sexual abuse and raise children with strong body pride.
Building Community to Keep Kids Safe
The Parenting Safe Children community on Facebook is now nearly 8,000 strong. We are dedicated to keeping children safe from sexual abuse, and we support each other in speaking up every chance we get. Will you join us?
Curious about the most shared post of the month so far? Check out the post about why it's not a good idea to call your child's genitals "pet" names (or any other slang for that matter) as discussed on January 11, 2016.
My Unwavering Mission
Parenting Safe Children empowers parents and professionals to
raise kids and build communities that are off limits to child sexual abuse.
Parenting Safe Children
PO Box 270302
Louisville, CO 80027
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.