Before everyone gets busy with the holidays we wanted to update you on the latest
Former Eagle Don Felder rocked the Finish Line Concert with an incredible show at the Inaugural California 10/20 so we’re bringing him back for an encore performance on February 15! Felder will be playing all his hits including “Hotel California
”, “Life in the Fast Lane” and “Already Gone.” Visit the Our Bands
page on our website to learn more about the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame member and New York Times Bestseller Don Felder.
Rockin’ Runner Perks
It would be hard to top last year’s Finisher medal design but we think maybe we did? You can see a preview of the medal on our Runner Perks
page. Other great race perks include:
10 Weeks to 10 Miles
- 20 live local bands on stage on course - one every half mile
- Spacious and convenient start/finish areas at the world famous Fairgrounds
- Great fitting male and female style tech T's
- Generous elite and local prize money
- FREE - live runner tracking
- FREE - one beer at the finish
- FREE - personalized bib number
- FREE - race day parking at the Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Packet Pick Up and Race Expo will be held at Road Runner Sports at 5553 Copley Drive in San Diego on Feb. 13 and 14. FREE parking at Road Runner Sports!
- Super secure indoor gear drop-off area on race day.
- Country music theme through the Fairgrounds stable area - more details coming!
If you’d like to put your best foot forward on race day, take a look at the free 10 week training program for beginner
runners. The program starts on December 8!
Out of Town Participants
If you’re traveling for the race and looking for a place to stay, look no further. The Hilton San Diego/Del Mar is located across the street from the start/finish line and is offering a discounted room rate of $139 to participants. To learn more about the Hilton San Diego/Del Mar visit our Official Hotel
Tell your friends about this great offer for both 1020's or if you
haven't signed up yet, now is a good time!